Calling all Wizards & Witches to the Grand Marauders Monthly Giveaway!
When your child completes a hygiene appointment, you can enter to win great Lego® prizes each month!
Every month there are 4 LEGO® prizes to be won, with a yearly Grand Prize LEGO® Hogwarts Express™ collectors’ Edition 1:32 scale replica train!
Current Monthly Prizes*:
One Lego® Gryffindor™ House Banner (value $45)
One Lego® Slytherin™ House Banner (value $45)
One Lego® Ravenclaw™ House Banner (value $45)
One Lego® Hufflepuff™ House Banner (value $45)
One Lego® Hogwarts Express™ – Collectors' Edition (value $620)
*Prizes may change without notice.
Each monthly draw will take place within 10 days of the end of the month. Winners will be notified by phone, text or e-mail.
- No purchase required.
- Any personal information collected will not be used for any future marketing purposes or shared with any other organizations.
- The draws will be random. Winners must answer a skill-testing question. Only winners will be notified.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- One person cannot win all 4 monthly prizes. Once a name is drawn, it will not be included or be eligible for the next monthly draw. All ballots will be set aside for the grand prize draw.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before contest closes.
- Contest begins on August 14, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CDT and ends on July 31, 2024 at 8:00 p.m. CDT.
- There are a total of 4 monthly prizes available to be won consisting of:
- (i) Lego® Gryffindor™ House Banner (approximate retail value (APR) $45.00)
- (ii) Lego® Slytherin™ House Banner (APR $45.00)
- (iii) Lego® Ravenclaw™ House Banner (APR $45.00)
- (iv) Lego® Hufflepuff™ House Banner (APR $45.00)
- There is 1 yearly prize available to be won consisting of:
- (i) Lego® Hogwarts Express™ – Collectors' Edition (APR $620.00)
- Open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of entry.
For full rules and entry details visit: https://www.kidsdental.ca/contest-rules/