Dental Education Program for Schools & Groups
At Kids Dental, because we know that education is the key to helping children achieve a lifetime of healthy smiles, we offer complimentary in-class dental education programs for schools. We also offer our programs for groups such as:
- Church day camps
- Summer camps
- Student groups
- Young mother groups
- Breastfeeding groups
- Community groups such as Sparks and Beavers
Complimentary In-Class School Programs
Our in-class, school dental health programs reach out to children by creating a dynamic experience dedicated to helping students learn by participating and doing. Our grade-specific programs, from pre-school to grade 6, are designed to build student knowledge and skills to better their understanding of healthy eating habits and proper dental care.
Our programs focus on teaching the importance of teeth and their functions, proper oral hygiene, a healthy diet and helping children become better acquainted with the dentist and dental team so that dental visits are less frightening. Our mission to instill in children a sense of fun about their dental health and overall well-being that will last a lifetime!
Our Dental Educational Program Includes:
- In-class, or on location, presentations and educational materials
- Programs typically 30–45 minutes long, but easily tailored to meet the teacher’s, or organizer’s, needs
- A Dental Health Educational Coordinator with age or grade-specific programs and presentations
- Program and presentations geared towards helping children understand what to expect when going to the dentist as well as learning proper oral hygiene techniques
- A take home package for each student or attendee with materials supporting good dental health and eating habits
We are very happy that Kids Dental has put together such a child-centered presentation for assisting schools with the health outcomes specified to dental care. The visuals are marvellous and I am certain students will remember what they have learned as a result of such a visually dynamic presentation.
Thank you for being a guest in our Grade 1 class at Chapman School. I know the students thoroughly enjoyed your presentation on Dental Hygiene. I enjoyed the presentation as well found it contributed greatly to additional lessons I taught on dental health.
The presenter was great with the students. She kept them all interested and engaged and she was very patient with all of the questions that our grade ones had.
Thanks for delivering important information in a student friendly format!
—Ralph Maybank School
Have Questions? Want to Make a Booking? Contact Us!
We are here to make your class or group’s presentation as fun and rewarding as possible. To make a booking, or for more information, please contact our Kids Dental Education Coordinator today by completing the form below.